File an Auto Claim
In the event of a claim, follow these steps:
- Do not admit fault at the scene of the accident. Claims issues can be complex, let your company claims adjuster determine fault (liability)
- Get information on the other driver(s) involved, including their contact information, license plate number, their insurance company name, and policy number if available.
- If you have a smart phone or other mobile device, take photos of the vehicles involved and the scene if possible.
- Call your insurance company as soon as possible, regardless of who is at fault.
- Remember, every state has its own insurance laws and regulations. If you have any questions, ask your company claims representative.
Remember, that SegurosDeAutos.com is not your insurance company. We are simply your premier provider of access to the best companies offering competitive, low cost auto insurance in your area.
To find claims contact information for your insurance company, look at the policy contract and other material your insurance company provided when you purchased your policy from them. There will be instructions on how to file a claim in this material, including toll free phone numbers and an Internet address.